Missoni Solden Jumper.

Seeking a little input/advice as I've been mostly lingering in the literary sections and due to the nature of the items, Q's stuff tends to be few and far between.

So I bought the polo neck Q wears at the Hoffler Klinik during filming but it was always just 1 size too big (really 2 sizes to fit properly) so it has sat in packaging ever since. I've tried for the past few years to find a smaller size but never found another. Sorting some stuff out I opened the box and realised how much of a shame it was to just hoard it.

When I bought the Skyfall Dries Van Noten cardigan in the wrong colour it was about 50% above retail and that was a good deal I recall. All those seem to have found forever homes now as well. But there were a few about at the time, where as I've never found any examples for reference so kinda stumped. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's desirable. I paid the retail at the time which was about £850 IIRC. No idea if I'll get close to that, on the other hand the last thing I want to do is mug myself off.

Appreciate any advice or relevant experiences with similar stuff. -{

Comments

• UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    I don’t recall seeing one offered for sale here before.
    Try listing it (with pictures, we all like pictures) and sizing etc and a price you would be happy with in the For Sale section to see whether there’s any interest on AJB first and if not, offer it on eBay.
    As you say, it’d be a shame to just let it sit in the cupboard. Somebody out there is looking for one.