FS: Royale Altaussee V1 m & Magnoli Spectre Polo M

explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
Guys - I have a Royale Spectre Altaussee Mr White in M early version (V1) in the slightly brighter blue - I love this jacket because it isn't just "navy" but cannot get the fit to work for me so will move it on - never worn "in the wild" only tried on (quite a few times) would like £85 posted in UK - I am sticking with my Next alternative for now which is not as good I have to say but fits better.

Also a Magnoli Clothing Spectre Polo size Med in navy, new and only tried on but the fit doesn't work for me - I need a Large - would like £40 posted in UK.

PM to discuss, thanks

Comments

• explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    Still available, I'd much rather sell to a fellow AJB'er than ebay
    still available - coat is great for winter!!!
    Still available but will move to ebay if they don't go on here, I'd rather sell to a fellow AJB'er. Open to offers!
    explore007 wrote:
    Guys - I have a Royale Spectre Altaussee Mr White in M early version (V1) in the slightly brighter blue - I love this jacket because it isn't just "navy" but cannot get the fit to work for me so will move it on - never worn "in the wild" only tried on (quite a few times) would like £85 posted in UK - I am sticking with my Next alternative for now which is not as good I have to say but fits better.

Also a Magnoli Clothing Spectre Polo size Med in navy, new and only tried on but the fit doesn't work for me - I need a Large - would like £40 posted in UK.

PM to discuss, thanks
    Both still available if anyone's interested.
    explore007 wrote:
    Still available but will move to ebay if they don't go on here, I'd rather sell to a fellow AJB'er. Open to offers!
    explore007 wrote:

PM to discuss, thanks