BIG SALE of Bond and Craig Items

The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
If you are interested in anything please email me at david@thebondexperience.com for the fastest response. I take paypal and shipping will be actual.

Mr White Royale Filmwear jacket size small........$150

IMG-1906.jpg

IMG-1907.jpg

IMG-1908.jpg

Daniel Craig Beach J Crew Poncho size XS...................... $50

IMG-1909.jpg

Dehen wool cardigan in a size small. www.dehen1920.com These sweater coats go for $395 retail...this one is $250

IMG-1910.jpg

IMG-1911.jpg

Topman belted cardigan, super soft size and size small/medium....$75

IMG-1912.jpg

IMG-1913.jpg

Appalatch wool shawl sweater size small....$100

IMG-1916.jpg

IMG-1917.jpg

Billy Reid zip neck patterned off of the Bond Peacoat...offered for just one season! Size Small....$75

IMG-1922.jpg

IMG-1923.jpg

Orlebar Brown YOLT 007 swim shorts (unworn) in a size 33...Retail is $395 but your price is $325

ORLEBAR-BROWN-BULLDOG-YOU-ONLY-LIVE-TWICE-269140-FRONT-ALT.jpg

50-16-05-1851631-1.jpg

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    That is a RIDICULOUS deal on the NPeal cardigan!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • ZChauvinZChauvin Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    edited November 2018
    Wish they were larger sizes, good deals regardless
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    They actually fit like a medium.....they are marked small but send me your measurements and I can let you know if they align.
    Gymkata wrote:
    If only those were sized medium...damn.
    SOLD items now marked as such....
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Delighted to say that I had the pleasure of meeting David this morning for a personal delivery of a couple of these items. (That's my parcel under the tree......)

Sometimes circumstances just pan out right and the world becomes much smaller - I am in the US with work for three days (I live in the UK) and this morning David had a meeting right across the street from where I am. An amazing coincidence which meant we got to meet up having known each other for years on the forum.

Glad to say we were both toting at least one Bond item :)

Thanks again David - once again a true gent and a pleasure to meet you in person, I look forward to next time!

(I don't normally dress in all black btw and for some reason I look more like a waxwork in the pic - I'll blame the jet lag)

IMG-2314.jpg
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
    The pleasure was all mine...but next time we will carve out more time...and at least a few drinks!
    Dufus wrote:
    Delighted to say that I had the pleasure of meeting David this morning for a personal delivery of a couple of these items. (That's my parcel under the tree......)

Sometimes circumstances just pan out right and the world becomes much smaller - I am in the US with work for three days (I live in the UK) and this morning David had a meeting right across the street from where I am. An amazing coincidence which meant we got to meet up having known each other for years on the forum.

Glad to say we were both toting at least one Bond item :)

Thanks again David - once again a true gent and a pleasure to meet you in person, I look forward to next time!

(I don't normally dress in all black btw and for some reason I look more like a waxwork in the pic - I'll blame the jet lag)

IMG-2314.jpg
  • operas phantomoperas phantom GermanyPosts: 113MI6 Agent
    the Aston Martin taking it´s first toll.. :)) :)) :))
    Did you bring any chocolates?
    :))
    the Aston Martin taking it´s first toll.. :)) :)) :))
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,344MI6 Agent
    E-mail sent.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    E-mail sent.
    E-mail sent.

Me too......PM sent....
    Will be back to everyone by tomorrow AM....thank you for the communications!
    Some major updates....just a few things left.....
    I can see the King of cool tshirt is sold.....never received an answer to my question......sad....
    Fred, were you the one that sent me the address to check? I thought you were the transaction on this...
    Fred007 wrote:
    I can see the King of cool tshirt is sold.....never received an answer to my question......sad....
    Hi David.
    No I just PMed you to know if it was possible for you to give the basic measurements of the Tshirt. Like it is a "S" but you say it equals an "M" I wanted to check before to buy....I sent the PM about 2 weeks ago but didn't want to hassle you with that.
    No problemo ;-)
    Fred