FS: Omega Planet Ocean 2201.50.00 (Quantum of Solace)

DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
I've decided to part with my Omega Planet Ocean 2201.50.00 - it’s the 42mm sized PO as worn in QoS.

In excellent condition, very light signs of use on the clasp which will easily polish out. Comes complete with original Omega box and cards. I believe it’s one of the later 2500d calibre models as the card is dated 2012. Currently sized for a 7” wrist I also have one spare link it will come with.

Asking price is £2250 which includes fully insured and tracked delivery in the UK. Can ship internationally, please pm me to get shipping quotes, again fully tracked and insured.

Happy to provide any specific pictures, please just ask.

Please pm me with interest.

IMG-5953.jpg

IMG-5954.jpg

IMG-5955.jpg

IMG-5956.jpg

IMG-5957.jpg

IMG-5958.jpg

IMG-5959.jpg
46-F9-D53-B-153-E-416-F-B9-D8-911-C31-BCC827.jpg

67-A54-FBC-DDFB-42-F6-956-E-CA863-FB203-E0.jpg
My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6

Comments

• DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Pictures added.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I have this watch and it is amazing! I also bought it from another forum member and this price is excellent. Hope someone snatches this deal up!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    hthomas wrote:
    I have this watch and it is amazing! I also bought it from another forum member and this price is excellent. Hope someone snatches this deal up!

Thanks - it is a classic and a I’ve done my best to price it fairly. I’m confident there are many members on here who will vouch for my honesty and trustworthiness.
  • johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    I vouch for Dufus. He is a top notch honest guy.

Btw, beautiful watch. I have the CR XL version and love it.
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    I have this watch in the 2500D Series as well.....its the best version of the Planet Ocean released to date with a classic dive watch look modeled off the 1968 Seamaster 300.....its elegant, classy and sporty.....also looks amazing on NATO in addition to it being awesome on bracelet!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    edited January 2019
    I'm tempted. What's the wrist size and do you have any of the extra links? My wrist is 8.5" and that watch looks quite a bit smaller perhaps? -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    edited January 2019
    I'm tempted. What's the wrist size and do you have any of the extra links? My wrist is 8.5" and that watch looks quite a bit smaller perhaps? -{

Thanks for the endorsement John, appreciate it!

I’ll measure it when I’m home - all being well first thing in the morning (I’m travelling with work at the moment with no accurate way of measuring it). I do have spare links with it also.

Will update you as soon as I can.
    edited January 2019
    Pictures of box/cards now added. Warranty card is dated 2012 which I believe confirms it’s the 2500d calibre.

Currently sized to my 7” wrist (I know, slim!) it will also come with the one spare link that I have.

I’ve dropped the asking price to allow for the buyer getting hold of more links which are readily available.

I will also be posting this on Chrono24 so please pm me promptly if you are interested.

Thanks
  • ZChauvinZChauvin Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    Dufus wrote:
    Pictures of box/cards now added. Warranty card is dated 2012 which I believe confirms it’s the 2500d calibre.

Currently sized to my 7” wrist (I know, slim!) it will also come with throne spare link that I have.

For anyone with bigger wrists considering buying this I’m sure we can agree a price to acccount for getting extra links which are readily available.

I will leave this on here until this Sunday morning (UK time) at which time it will be heading to eBay (with a price rise to account for fees) so do pm me before then if you’re interested.

Thanks

Dufus, I just sold my PO last night on chrono24, after being listed for 3 days and above my asking price. I would suggest you take the 5 minutes to setup an account there. I believe the total fees are 2.5% and the payment option is wire so you will save a ton of $$ on fees, and get a great price.
    Thanks for the tip, I’ll do that rather than eBay (which I do resent somewhat!!)

-{
    Price dropped to £2300 today.

I will be posting this on chrono24 soon (at a higher price due to fees) so if you’re thinking about please pm me!
  • HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    I can vouch 100% for Dufus, we have had many international dealings together .... makes us sound like Mi6 Agents :)) but we really just buy and sell things to each other :D
    I can vouch 100% for Dufus, we have had many international dealings together .... makes us sound like Mi6 Agents :)) but we really just buy and sell things to each other :D

Thanks, I appreciate the endorsement as I realise this is a big purchase for anyone.

Long may we continue international activities!
    This will be on Chrono24 within the next 48 hours and won't be available on here once it's live there.

I'd prefer to sell it to a member on here so price dropped to £2250 including shipping in the UK. This is a fantastic price for this watch - 2012 model complete with box and papers (cards) in exceptional condition.
    Please close this thread, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.