WTB DC BC silk striped tie from Spectre announcement.

Hi guys.

If someone has got one he wishes to sell, I would be happy to buy the Brunello Cucinelli silk striped tie Daniel Craig was wearing for the announcement of Spectre at Pinewood Studios in 4th October of 2014.

If you know of a frugal model, just indicates it to me please -{

Thank you very much.

Fred

20181229-140348.jpg

Comments

• LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:
    Hi guys.

If someone has got one he wishes to sell, I would be happy to buy the Brunello Cucinelli silk striped tie Daniel Craig was wearing for the announcement of Spectre at Pinewood Studios in 4th October of 2014.

If you know of a frugal model, just indicates it to me please -{

Thank you very much.

Fred

20181229-140348.jpg

I bought this one from T&A a while ago, just checked their site and it doesn't seem to be available at the moment but it's a really nice tie and a good match but not quite frugal! Might be worth searching some other outlets that sell T&A ties to see if you can pick one up.

image.jpg
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    It looks really good and practically the same.....I will check T&A website (Turnbull & Asser I guess) very often to see if it's back for sale :-)
    Thank you very much Llafyks -{
    Fred007 wrote:
    It looks really good and practically the same.....I will check T&A website (Turnbull & Asser I guess) very often to see if it's back for sale :-)
    Thank you very much Llafyks -{

Just remembered I bought this from the guys in Australia as a true budget tie while waiting for the T&A one to come back into stock. It's obviously budget but colour wise it's not too bad; it's 'shiny' rather than Matt which the SA one is.
    https://www.otaa.com/collections/skinny-ties/products/navy-blue-skinny-tie-with-striped-brown
    Yeahhhh......excellent, thank you very much for the link. I emailed T&A asking about the tie but I will certainly buy that frugal one in waiting T&A answer :)

Thank you very much Llafyks.
    Fred007 wrote:
    Yeahhhh......excellent, thank you very much for the link. I emailed T&A asking about the tie but I will certainly buy that frugal one in waiting T&A answer :)

Thank you very much Llafyks.

Fred007 here's a side by side comparison; in the flesh the difference between a top end £125 tie and a budget £15 one is even more apparent, but that's to be expected!

image.jpg
    Effectively, the T&A looks wayyy better. Less shiny and the brown stripes have more space between them.....really better !!

I will definitely wait for T&A answer ;-)

Thanks for the great comparison photo -{

Fred