Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    And same re a 52
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Lol
  • -_Quantum_--_Quantum_- Posts: 101MI6 Agent
    I'd like one in a 48, but Skyfall was like 7 years ago at this point.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent

You've gotta have faith Quantum, we've had things occasionally pop up for sale from QOS, CR and earlier—so there's always a chance. Hunting for this coat in a 52 or 54 myself...so if anyone wants to sell :)
    JTM wrote:

You've gotta have faith Quantum, we've had things occasionally pop up for sale from QOS, CR and earlier—so there's always a chance. Hunting for this coat in a 52 or 54 myself...so if anyone wants to sell :)

I have some. I was in on the Harrington project which was awesome that it happened.

I just sold my 48 that was new and went to order replacement from TF and material all used now which was still avalible in October :(
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent

I just sold my 48 that was new and went to order replacement from TF and material all used now which was still avalible in October :(

Yeah I was following that one on eBay, congratulations on the sale. That's a shame about the material—did you happen to check if TF has any similar material available?

Unlucky me! And also unfortunate for you.
    Not the same material navy cashmere and black wool but it was a navy material wool