Searching for Tom Ford

Ok AJB'ers, really need any/all help and information about possible purchase of the TF grey herringbone pinstripe suit from Spectre and as seen in the Omega advertisement. If anyone has one that they would consider selling, or has a lead on one, please PM me. Unfortunately my size requirements would be at least a US 46 (IT 56), or US 48 (IT 58).

Any help and leads would be sincerely appreciated. Again, PM preferred for this particular post.

Thank you all in advance.

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    NC-MI6-00 wrote:
    Ok AJB'ers, really need any/all help and information about possible purchase of the TF grey herringbone pinstripe suit from Spectre and as seen in the Omega advertisement. If anyone has one that they would consider selling, or has a lead on one, please PM me. Unfortunately my size requirements would be at least a US 46 (IT 56), or US 48 (IT 58).

Any help and leads would be sincerely appreciated. Again, PM preferred for this particular post.

That's one of my favorite suits that DC has worn as its very versatile! I hope you're able to find one :D
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    NC-MI6-00 wrote:

That's one of my favorite suits that DC has worn as its very versatile! I hope you're able to find one :D

Thank you my friend! It would be my first TF suit, if I can indeed source one.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Have you enquired to see if its still available for mto / mtm?
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Have you enquired to see if its still available for mto / mtm?

I have not yet. I thought I would try this community first. However, that is a great suggestion if I'm unsuccessful here. Thank you.
  • -_Quantum_--_Quantum_- Posts: 101MI6 Agent
    Best of luck acquiring the suit. I was lucky that I was able to get mine when I did and it is very versatile.