Looking for John Varvatos Suede racer jacket from Spectre size M or L

Looking for John Varvatos suede racer jacket original run from Spectre in size M or L (not exactly sure which size I need) in good condition. Maybe you could give me the measurements? Would be happy for offers.

Comments

• Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    I'm a size 5'10, a 50-52 chest and the size "L" was huge on me !!!

I now have a size "M" which fits really better :007)
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Magge007 wrote:
    Looking for John Varvatos suede racer jacket original run from Spectre in size M or L (not exactly sure which size I need) in good condition. Maybe you could give me the measurements? Would be happy for offers.

What are your chest measurements?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Magge007Magge007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    My chest is 106cm... :)
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Hi
    Im 105 cm chest and found the M too tight. Got my large tailored (best cust service ever) and it is perfect
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Hi
    Im 105 cm chest and found the M too tight. Got my large tailored (best cust service ever) and it is perfect

Too bad JV discontinued the Spectre jacket!
  • Pm sent
  • Magge007Magge007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Hi

So you think I should rather look for a large?
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    Gents I believe it is not about the chest. I am 109 of chest and M fits me well. The problem would be on the belly. If over 90 then perhaps the M is too tight.Just saying.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Victor B wrote:
    Gents I believe it is not about the chest. I am 109 of chest and M fits me well. The problem would be on the belly. If over 90 then perhaps the M is too tight.Just saying.

Im a 34 waist, it fastened but was too tight across both chest and waist for normal use
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Magge007 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Hi

So you think I should rather look for a large?

Based on your chest measurements I'd say you should go for a large but everyone is not built the same and maybe you'd prefer a closer fit!