FS: Mason & Sons Navy Linen Camp Collar Shirt (Thunderball) XL -Unworn

CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
I purchased this shirt in the fall thinking I'd wear it on holiday this winter and when the weather warms up. The fit was great at the time, slightly fitted but loose enough not to strain buttons. For reference: I have a 42" chest and take a EU52.

It's a lovely electric blue linen shirt that matches one Connery wears in Thunderball. And being Mason and Sons, you know it's well made.

Here's the Thunderball shirt for reference:

tbblue-shirt1.jpg

And Mason and Sons stock photo:

j-SHRYLe-QSuayk8s2-FRNy-Mason-Sons-Camp-Collar-Shirt-Navy-1-600x.jpg

Here's where things get comical. In December I started working out again — and now my biceps are too big for the sleeves! I am going to rip the seams if I flex. :)) My biceps are 14" and if you're less you should be fine!

IMG-1913.jpg

IMG-1915.jpg

My loss is your gain here. The shirt currently retails for $114 plus $25 shipping for US residents.

I'd like to get $75 and I'll cover the shipping (in the US).

PM me if interested.

Comments

• alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    I purchased this shirt in the fall thinking I'd wear it on holiday this winter and when the weather warms up. The fit was great at the time, slightly fitted but loose enough not to strain buttons. For reference: I have a 42" chest and take a EU52.

It's a lovely electric blue linen shirt that matches one Connery wears in Thunderball. And being Mason and Sons, you know it's well made.

Here's the Thunderball shirt for reference:

tbblue-shirt1.jpg

And Mason and Sons stock photo:

j-SHRYLe-QSuayk8s2-FRNy-Mason-Sons-Camp-Collar-Shirt-Navy-1-600x.jpg

Here's where things get comical. In December I started working out again — and now my biceps are too big for the sleeves! I am going to rip the seams if I flex. :)) My biceps are 14" and if you're less you should be fine!

IMG-1913.jpg

IMG-1915.jpg

My loss is your gain here. The shirt currently retails for $114 plus $25 shipping for US residents.

I'd like to get $75 and I'll cover the shipping (in the US).

PM me if interested.

PM sent
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent
    Sold. Mods, please close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.