WTB James Bond Scarf

Looking to get a James Bond scarf and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations? Are there any still available to purchase? Does anyone have one that they would like to sell?

Thanks.

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    You will have to be a lot more descriptive than just “James Bond scarf”. Are you looking for a scarf that was worn in a movie? If so, do you know which movie and scene? Do you know a brand? Or are you looking for a scarf released as Bond merchandise with James Bond or 007 on it? Or maybe N.Peal’s Bond scarf?
  • bondbymywordbondbymyword Posts: 71MI6 Agent
    Sorry. I was quite vague. I would like to own a scarf that Bond wore in a film, but I don’t have one specific in mind. I am open if it looks nice, I just like knowing that what I am wearing has an affiliation to Bond. Seems like the Tom Fords are no longer available but it doesn’t have to be a Tom Ford.
  • Simon_jreesSimon_jrees Wales, UKPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    Sorry. I was quite vague. I would like to own a scarf that Bond wore in a film, but I don’t have one specific in mind. I am open if it looks nice, I just like knowing that what I am wearing has an affiliation to Bond. Seems like the Tom Fords are no longer available but it doesn’t have to be a Tom Ford.

N.Peal sell the Scarf D.C wore in skyfall, £95. You can pick it up from 007 Store or direct from the N.Peal site.
    "I hate to ask stupid questions but where exactly did you lay him out cold?"
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent

N.Peal sell the Scarf D.C wore in skyfall, £95. You can pick it up from 007 Store or direct from the N.Peal site.

Although a nice scarf. The Npeal one is “inspired by” and far different then the one worn in Skyfall (Tom Ford)

The OP could check out a Navy M&S Autograph scarf if still available (SPECTRE) or maybe the Johnstons of Elgin grey one (Skyfall)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Simon_jreesSimon_jrees Wales, UKPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Although a nice scarf. The Npeal one is “inspired by” and far different then the one worn in Skyfall (Tom Ford)

The OP could check out a Navy M&S Autograph scarf if still available (SPECTRE) or maybe the Johnstons of Elgin grey one (Skyfall)

True, main reason I mentioned N.Peal is becouse it has the "007" logo on it. This has got me searching for some now :))
    "I hate to ask stupid questions but where exactly did you lay him out cold?"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Does Johnston's still sell the SF scarf in the SA mid-grey color? Heard it was discontinued years ago.
    welshboy78 wrote:

Does Johnston's still sell the SF scarf in the SA mid-grey color? Heard it was discontinued years ago.

Im not sure to he honest.

Thought somebody might have said the name had changed but same. Very vague recollection - im probably wrong!!
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Im not sure to he honest.

Thought somebody might have said the name had changed but same. Very vague recollection - im probably wrong!!

I'm pretty sure the original color was called mid gray and that the new color is now called granite.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • bondbymywordbondbymyword Posts: 71MI6 Agent
    Thank you all for the responses. I do not see a Mason & Sons Autograph Scarf, so probably no loner available. The

2020-01-29-13-08-11.png

Saw this for the Spectre scarf. Is it the one referred to with just a new name?

Thanks.
    Thank you all for the responses. I do not see a Mason & Sons Autograph Scarf, so probably no loner available. The

2020-01-29-13-08-11.png

Thanks.

Sorry its Marks and Spencer not Masons and sons
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

2020-01-29-13-08-11.png

Thanks.

Sorry its Marks and Spencer not Masons and sons

About a month or 2 ago I saw that the Autograph cashmere scarf from Marks and Spencer's was gone. I'm not sure of it's coming back in the future.
    I know where you keep your gun!