WTB omega aqua terra 41.5 spectre, spectre seamaster 300, SKYFALL PO.

Hello jb gang. I want to buy OMEGA AQUA TERRA 41.5 SPECTRE (screen used blue dial ss , not limited edition), Seamaster 300 spectre , and planet ocean 42 from skyfall( screen used, not limited edition).
GOOD REPLICAS (vs factory).
IF you are selling please pm me. Thanks and all the best.

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,666Chief of Staff
    I hope you are not asking to buy illegal replica watches?
    YNWA 97
  • Mmpu97Mmpu97 Posts: 55MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

No sir, not actually, just watches that look like watches from the movies ( i dont need nor want to have omega written on the watch, just same size colour, hour markers etc...) that is why i wrote REPLICA not AUTHENTIC , because as student dont have 5+k to spend on the watch.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,666Chief of Staff
    Mmpu97 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

No sir, not actually, just watches that look like watches from the movies ( i dont need nor want to have omega written on the watch, just same size colour, hour markers etc...) that is why i wrote REPLICA not AUTHENTIC , because as student dont have 5+k to spend on the watch.

Your post is misleading as you clearly ask for Omega watches, then also mention the word ‘replica’...if you are after ‘look alike’ watches then you should have said so.

I will close this thread and you can start another one asking for ‘watches that look like’ the watches you are after.

Happy to converse via PM if you (or anyone) so wishes -{

AJB does not condone nor support the selling of fake items.
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.