AJB live commentary on OHMSS

1789101113»

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,316Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) In my head I'm still 18, and I've been told I could pass for a 70 year old .... Sadly
    I'm actually 55 :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    And I've been 55. Seven years ago, now.
  • caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,943MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    I'm glad you're enjoying the musical input, cp.
    absolutely.
    you know I'm tonedeaf, and never "get" music theory no matter how many times its explained to me.
    Yet after I listen to a piece of music more than a couple of times I start to think about how it's put together, all the hooks and the reprises and how one section corresponds to another.
    Always appreciate someone who knows the music well and can explain how it works!
    Tone-deaf? You're not related to Sir Miles, by any chance?
  • caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,943MI6 Agent
    I'm trying to remember Sir Miles' musical tastes.
    is he the one who likes that stompitty-stomp themesong from Quantum...?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    I'm watching on a perfectly normal and fairly recent Blu-ray player. The jokes from Higgins and TP are at the expense of my advanced age, which in truth is not that much more than theirs. :s

I'm glad you're enjoying the musical input, cp.

I blame the scottish dubbing then
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,566Chief of Staff
    I'm trying to remember Sir Miles' musical tastes.
    is he the one who likes that stompitty-stomp themesong from Quantum...?

You mean the BEST theme song from the Daniel Craig era :007)

Apart from the rejected Radiohead song for SPECTRE… :v
    YNWA 97
    I rest my case.
    Barbel wrote:
    I rest my case.

It’s not my fault you stand too close to the amps on stage :s :))
    YNWA 97
    ...and ask for 3,489 similar offences to be taken into consideration. :D
    OHMSS is my favourite Bond film - it’s probably my favourite film full stop.

I love everything about this film - especially Lazenby and the amazing Barry soundtrack -{

I’d have watched it with you all this morning but I was working - as I will be doing over the whole Easter weekend.
    YNWA 97
    Barbel wrote:
    ...and ask for 3,489 similar offences to be taken into consideration. :D

:))
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I’d have watched it with you all this morning but I was working - as I will be doing over the whole Easter weekend.

That's what you get for being essential. :( Well done to you and all other health workers.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

That's what you get for being essential. :( Well done to you and all other health workers.

Seconded - well done Sir Miles, thank you from all of us. {[] Did you get the clap at 8pm last night? :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    +1 {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Barbel wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Seconded - well done Sir Miles, thank you from all of us. {[] Did you get the clap at 8pm last night? :D

Honestly - I feel like a complete fraud (and not for the first time) especially when you see what the doctors and nurses have to deal with every single day - THEY are the true heroes. We have had two confirmed cases of Covid-19 at work with one needing hospital treatment. Even now the ‘rules’ at work are still changing and we are down to under 50% of the workforce with many having to self-isolate.

I did get the clap last Thursday, thank you - and thank heavens it wasn’t from the ‘usual source’ :o :D
    YNWA 97