SOLD: Mango Linen Jacket size M as alternative to the Connolly

Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
As I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Connolly jacket I do not believe I need to keep the Mango frugal version and I am therefore parting with it.

This is brand new, never used and tags on.

Size is M.

Price 30 Euro + shipping.

Comments

• Becoming BondBecoming Bond CONUSPosts: 12MI6 Agent
    You spent $600 on a linen-blend jacket? That hurt MY bank account :# :))
    Victor B wrote:
    As I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Connolly jacket I do not believe I need to keep the Mango frugal version and I am therefore parting with it.

Size is M.

• stoneulestoneule Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    PM sent
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    Victor B wrote:

Size is M.

I did! I am a bit crazy in general when it comes to jackets...
    stoneule wrote:
    PM sent

Replied!
  • stoneulestoneule Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Thank you! I appreciate it
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    edited April 2020
    Victor B wrote:

Size is M.

It's not $600 but it is a little expensive for what it is that being said i've paid more than 4 times what i paid for the Connolly on other jackets 8-)
    I know where you keep your gun!
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Victor B wrote:

Size is M.

It's not $600 but it is a little expensive for what it is that being said i've paid more than 4 times what i paid for the Connolly on other jackets 8-)

Let´s agree on the fact we are all a bit crazy here looking at how much we invest on the Bond stuff... But you know, everybody has to a hobby. Problem is, ours is freaking expensive :)

That being said, jacket sold.

Mods please close the thread.

Thanks!
    Victor B wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:

Let´s agree on the fact we are all a bit crazy here looking at how much we invest on the Bond stuff... But you know, everybody has to a hobby. Problem is, ours is freaking expensive :)

That being said, jacket sold.

Mods please close the thread.

Thanks!

Glad to hear your jacket has sold! Are you going to get an XL from Connolly?
    Thanks Mike,

The Mango was M and did fit me well but I think the Connolly is on the smaller side therefore I sized up.I ordered an L. I hope it fits well but have yet some doubts on whether I should have gone for the XL...
    Victor B wrote:
    Thanks Mike,

The Mango was M and did fit me well but I think the Connolly is on the smaller side therefore I sized up.I ordered an L. I hope it fits well but have yet some doubts on whether I should have gone for the XL...

Worse case scenario you have to exchange it for an XL(ask them for a return label) but hopefully the large fits!
    Let´s see because there are not many left in any size... Fingers crossed 8-)
This discussion has been closed.