Magnoli Spectre navy polo - size M

JigenJigen Posts: 77MI6 Agent
Hi there,

For sale is a Magnoli clothiers Spectre Navy polo, size Medium. Never worn as it doesn't fit me. Asking £30, including shipping within the UK or + shipping overseas. SOLD

Magnoli1.jpg

Magnoli2.jpg

Magnoli3.jpg

Comments

• Becoming BondBecoming Bond CONUSPosts: 12MI6 Agent
    This didn't fit you? Do you mind if I ask your chest size? I'm looking to possibly buy this, but only if it'll fit me haha.
    Jigen wrote:
    Hi there,

For sale is a Magnoli clothiers Spectre Navy polo, size Medium. Never worn as it doesn't fit me. Asking £30, including shipping within the UK or + shipping overseas.

Magnoli1.jpg

Magnoli2.jpg

Magnoli3.jpg
  • JigenJigen Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    Hi there, I'm a size 40 chest , 32 waist. I can measure the shirt for you though?
    This didn't fit you? Do you mind if I ask your chest size? I'm looking to possibly buy this, but only if it'll fit me haha.
    Jigen wrote:
    Hi there,

For sale is a Magnoli clothiers Spectre Navy polo, size Medium. Never worn as it doesn't fit me. Asking £30, including shipping within the UK or + shipping overseas.

Magnoli1.jpg

Magnoli2.jpg

Magnoli3.jpg
    Actually you and I are the very same measurements! Was it far too tight? Did the large flatter you much better?
    Jigen wrote:
    Hi there, I'm a size 40 chest , 32 waist. I can measure the shirt for you though?
    Jigen wrote:
    Hi there,

Magnoli1.jpg

Magnoli2.jpg

Magnoli3.jpg
    Not too tight, but a bit short at the waist, as I'm 6ft3.
    The measures are:

Chest (Armpit to Armpit) - 51cm
    Length: (Top shoulder to hem-included) - 59cm
    Waist: 44cm
    Actually you and I are the very same measurements! Was it far too tight? Did the large flatter you much better?

Jigen wrote:
    Was it terribly short on you? I'm a little taller than 6 foot; how was the sleeve length?
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    Was it terribly short on you? I'm a little taller than 6 foot; how was the sleeve length?

As someone who wears a 40 chest/Medium, 32 waist, and a hair taller then 6'0, I can confirm that even a Large feels too short on my torso. I purchased a navy and a light blue one when these were first released, and I had to let both go. The overall fit on the upper torso is fine, but the length of the shirt is so cropped that it barely covers the waist when pulled down. To top it off the ribbed hem means it has a tendency to ride up, meaning it becomes a crop top if you don't keep pulling the shirt down. That was my experience with the polo as a 6'0 size medium/40 chest.

Of course that was the original batch. They may have since made improvement on it.
    Sleeve length is fine, just about 2cm short at the waist.
    Looks like it wasn't designed for people over 6ft tall...it should fit otherwise...
    cmdr_bong wrote:

As someone who wears a 40 chest/Medium, 32 waist, and a hair taller then 6'0, I can confirm that even a Large feels too short on my torso. I purchased a navy and a light blue one when these were first released, and I had to let both go. The overall fit on the upper torso is fine, but the length of the shirt is so cropped that it barely covers the waist when pulled down. To top it off the ribbed hem means it has a tendency to ride up, meaning it becomes a crop top if you don't keep pulling the shirt down. That was my experience with the polo as a 6'0 size medium/40 chest.

Of course that was the original batch. They may have since made improvement on it.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 525MI6 Agent
    i think the problem is the material itself - i have one and I am 5ft 10 with short upper body proportionately and it fits fine but it does sit at the waist. the material is quite thick so it does not drape and hang like the TF Polo which I also own.
    Sold. Please close thread. Thanks!
    Jigen wrote:
    Hi there,

For sale is a Magnoli clothiers Spectre Navy polo, size Medium. Never worn as it doesn't fit me. Asking £30, including shipping within the UK or + shipping overseas. SOLD

Magnoli1.jpg

Magnoli2.jpg

Magnoli3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.