Want to buy Dior Spectre "Mr White" jacket size 52

2»

Comments

• dportchdportch Posts: 30MI6 Agent

Hi

That's a good spot. It is indeed elasticated at the hem but only on the back. This simply gives a better fit around the back but just like the film one its flat on the front.

In fact, as a matter of pure coincidence, I actually also own the new style TF Harrington you show in your photo above! Below is a side by side comparison from which you can see the Dior Jacket doesnt have the elasticated hem on the front thus a very different appearance from the hemmed bomber.

Anyway, the Dior Jacket is now reserved pending payment. I will update on Monday to confirm whether it is sold or going to next in the queue.

Thanks all!

• Still no picture of the back though...

the guy buying it might want to see that in case anything else is different, in addition to the

ribbed/elasticated hem in the back.

• It seems everyday this jacket becomes less and less screen accurate,

more power to the seller I guess.

• dportchdportch Posts: 30MI6 Agent

Update - This is now sold and a has found a much better home

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent

Why sell such a jacket? Is Meester White at hoooommme?

:)

Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • proteinproproteinpro Posts: 31MI6 Agent

I quite like the new TF Harrington as well, so much so that I sold my Quantum Harrington in place of it. It's made of a cotton-silk blend instead of the original thick twill cotton which means I can wear it in much warmer weather than usual.