Looking to Buy Menlo in size Medium

Hello,

looking to buy the Levi’s vintage clothing Menlo in a size medium if anyone is selling will pay £400 bank transfer/PayPal for it, ready to pay now.

thanks!

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent

I think they usually go for a lot more than £400—especially the popular sizes (small and medium).

• alexborn2runalexborn2run Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Yes that’s right but I’m taking my chance as END clothing had them on sale for £299 and full price £599

maybe I’ll have to pay a bit more then

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent

You never know: I got lucky and got one for £500- they're often priced higher than that on eBay but I don't know if they actually sell for those prices. Might be worth making an offer on them if there are any there.

I see there's one there at the moment with a more sensible starting price (at £370 at the moment); might be worth keeping an eye or that or making an offer:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384005045787?ul_noapp=true

Thanks for the reply! Yeh I’ll keep an eye out like!

• explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent

You can get lucky, I won my Med on ebay in 2017 for £240, don' think the seller realised what the item was but also the auction ended at about 2:00pm on a Monday afternoon so lots of people would be working etc

As Mr Townshend sang "I call that a bargain, best I ever had"

Good luck

Thanks for that, I guess I’ll keep an eye out then!

but if anyone sees this and wants to sell me a medium for £500 then I’m interested! 😂

edited March 2021

Wow nice work!

Before I found one I did add ‘Levi’s leather jacket’ to my eBay saved searches in the hope I’d find someone who didn’t know what it is! :)

I did get a Wested replica that the seller didn’t know was a Skyfall for about £60 though: too cheap not to grab!