Which James Bond Video Game Theme Song is the best?

An overlooked element of the Bond discography I think has been the various theme songs of the Bond video games over the years. So today I throw the question open: which James Bond theme song from the video games is the best, and the most like a 'real' Bond theme?

There's the moody, techno-infused Nightfire:

the even more techno-infused ballad Everything or Nothing:

the fast Monty-Norman-inspired Quantum of Solace:

I would personally say that Mya's Everything or Nothing is the most authentic and faithful to its era, with its techno elements similar to the contemporary stylings of Madonna's Die Another Day. What do others think on this question? Which Bond video game song can be considered the best and why?

"The spectre of defeat..."

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,694MI6 Agent

I guess the most traditionally Bondy effort so far is probably Joss Stone singing Blood Stone:

But I do tend to agree with you: I think Everything Or Nothing is a better song- I wouldn't mind hearing it with a bit more of a trad Bond-style production with a few trumpets and strings!

There's also Nicole Sherzinger doing GoldenEye, but that's not exactly an original song 😊

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent

For me it's Everything Or Nothing hands down, since it really does it blend a ballad and techno music together quite well. Sitting here listening to it again after many years, it really does sound like you would expect the theme song for one of the films to sound like.