Skyfall Allsaint Trousers?

I'm aware the ones from Skyfall are no longer available as All Saints no longer makes them, I recently ordered the Barbour coat from the movie, which trousers are the most like the ones in the movie? I know they're corduroy in a dark brown, whichever ones you guys use, let me know, thanks!

Comments

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

Depending on how close you want to get, pretty much any slim cords from a good brand might do, or you could always try Magnoli.

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent
  • Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

Magnoli? Sure, here is his website

I must admit I've never bought anything from him before, but Magnoli's been the go-to guy for many prop replica collectors looking to get movie costumes replicated relatively inexpensively. Been around for quite a few years (decades at this point), and folks seem to love him, but caveat emptor.

But like I said, it really depends on how much of an exact match you want. At his price point, I'd be impressed if the quality of his stuff is above that of a Bangkok/Vietnam/etc street tailor (which I believe he outsources to, correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm sure the details would be as precise as you need it to be.

Personally, I'd either go to an upscale tailor if that's an option for you, or if the details aren't as important, just about any nice pair of cords in a similar cut should do. Heck, you could even try looking at brands that Daniel Craig frequents, and have that connection if that speaks to you.

Another thought... maybe reach out to Iconic Alternatives?

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

I have a pair in 34” if you are interested, may have other sizes still.

• MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent

Considering they are a pretty straight forward pair of cords... I just went with a good pair of Barbour cords in dark brown I found on Poshmark... Figured what better pair of cords to accompany my Barbour Tokito than Barbour cords...

Thanks, yep I have 32 and 34 still

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 366MI6 Agent

For what it’s worth I was and still am rather obsessed with this outfit and I have had everything from the pants he wears in the movie to Andersson Sheppard, to Tom ford to random no name ones and the key is to get a pair that are very dark brown and very slim with some stretch. I have a pair now that look the money but no stretch so if you’re actually using the outfit for outdoor activities they are not very comfortable.

They are fine for walks in the country but not for hiking etc. quite slim fit and as you say, no stretch

I bought a used pair from IceQ which happen to be my size, looking forward in getting them. I recently bought the jacket and the NPeal sweater and scarf that goes with it. I pretty much have the full outfit!