Bond 26 villain/ plot ideas

12346»

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    edited April 4

Thanks! To make myself clearer I imagine Watson's boss isn't one of the bad guys at all. Her evil activities were hidden or given false explanations by Watson's character. Her boss could even be played by an actor who's often cast as a villain to further mislead the audience.

• JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent

I think Emma Watson would make a decent Moneypenny too.

True, but I think she's a too big star to be Moneypenny.

edited April 13

I have an idea, but let me give you some bacground first. Eirik Kristoffersen is the Chief of Defence in Norway, the highest ranking military officer and leader of all of the armed forces. His background is from cavalry long range recon and the army special forces and he commanded both units. He served with the special forces in Afghanistan with the special forces. Here he is in the Tora Bora mountains:

Once his patrol was tasked with capturing an Taliban leader. They took control of the house in question, sent a picture of the men there, inteligencve picked out the man based on the photo , and Norwegian SF handed handed the prisoner over to the Afghan inteligence service, some say to "enhanced coercive interrogation techniques". But later it was discovered this wasn't the right man, maybe a simple brick-layer. Here is the idea: What if the special foces officer was commander Bond of the Special Boat Service and the person who pointed the finger at the wrong man was M? The captured man develops a burning hatred for James Bond, M and the UK. Maybe the man was a foirmer officer in the Afghan army (fought the Soviets as a part of the Mujahedin) who retired as a shopkeeper or something before this happened? Later he setteld outside of Afghanistan, got a hight degree as a geologist and created a big, international company working in the construction of large constructions such as hydropowerdams, tunnels etc. This work includes large-scale demolitions.

That's a good backgroud for a Bond villain. I even know have an idea for who can play him: Art Malik. He's a British actor aged 71, and most of us know him best as Kamram Shah in TLD. He can't play the same person, but the link is nice.

Kristoffersen with king Harald V. Kristofferesen got the highest medal for bravery for the mission mentioned above.

edited April 13

In fact that bacground would fit perfectly with another plot idea I've posted earlier:

I have an idea for a traditional-style plan for the villan. Let's imagine the villan lives in the Middle East or Asia and he hates Europe and America. He places a large bomb in the vulcano Cumbre Vieja of the Canary Islands. Here is somthing I found on the web:

"Geological evidence suggests that during a future

eruption, Cumbre Vieja Volcano on the Island of La Palma

may experience a catastrophic failure of its west flank, dropping

150 to 500 km3 of rock into the sea. Using a geologically

reasonable estimate of landslide motion, we model tsunami

waves produced by such a collapse. Waves generated by the

run-out of a 500 km3 (150 km3) slide block at 100 m/s could

transit the entire Atlantic Basin and arrive on the coasts of the

Americas with 10-25 m (3-8 m) height."

In other words an eruption in this vulcano wold lead to a giant tsunami on the west coast of North and South America and much of Europe. Putting tonsof explosives or a atomic bomb in the crater could set it of. After having villans who have much more modest plans, it's time for Craig to face a megalomaniac, world-treathening (well, parts of it ...) villan!"

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,337Chief of Staff

You know, that plot could be workable.

edited April 14

I think so.

I just saw the Israeli Minister of Defence on TV (I'm not commenting on whatever is happening in that part of the world), but I understand they live in interesting times). But his name is Yoav Gallant. Gallant is a great name for a Bond movie character in my opinion. There are lots of good, colourful and Bondian names in the real world, and the Bond writers should learn from this!