Do you find yourself dressing better when new Bond films are released?

dbl07dbl07 west coast, United StatesPosts: 17MI6 Agent

I wont lie, I have been living in sweat pants and tee shirts for the better part of two years (I’m retired so I dont really have anywhere to go most days unless its the golf course or to my parents senior living facility). Anytime we get a new Bond film I find myself making an effort in putting together outfits and wanting to go out more. For example I finally got a Rag and Bone Henley and loved it so much I bought the cotton slub tees in every color. I now find myself building outfits around the tees as the base layer.

Whereas with Specter I was all about dressing Bond screen accurate this time around I am trying to channel more of Daniels everyday style (Tom Ford, Cucinelli, Rag & Bone, N. Peal etc) with a mix of Bond. For man in his 50’s I think he has nailed that timeless sense of style, comfort and function and all of the brands he wears not only transcend the trends but they are of a quality that will last for years.

Tagged:

Comments

• Dmitri MishkinDmitri Mishkin Kansas CityPosts: 334MI6 Agent

I've been purging my graphic t-shrits and expanding my dress shirt and polo selection which really helps. even though i've been working from home for a year and a half i tend to try to wear a collared shirt whenever possible unless i plan to workout.

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

Not sure No Time to Die is a good point of comparison, considering EVERYONE'S been living in sweats and PJ'S these last couple years thanks to Covid ;)