Help for Sizing (Sperry Gold Cup , Sunspel Polo, Henley Rag and Bone and Commando Trousers N Peal)

Hey guys, i would love some input of sizing for some of the above items if possible

for sperry im confused if i should go for 27.5cm or 27cm. My heel to toe measurement is 27cm

and if this is any help i use Jordan AJ 1 in 9.5 USA - would anyone know which size i should go for for the sperrys in NTTD

Sunspel polo im also confused on sizing, i usa M for UNIQLO was wondering what size i should use for Riviera Polo

the same for the rag a bone henley and command trousers for npeal (my waist is 84cm)

hope i can get some input from you guys here in the forum

Cheers and thank you in advance

Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

oh i am 73kg and 168cm in height if that is any help

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • JamesBondJamesBond RomePosts: 43MI6 Agent

Hi,

here you can find a useful video from The bond experience .

David compare different body type and show different clothing comparison.

If you are a skinny guy like me , here my personal sizing:

I can advice you size xsmall for Rag bone Henley ( this runs big) , if you have a chest like me about 94cm.

If you have a waist about 84/86cm 31-32” , I can advice you Size Small for combat trouser , they run true to size , but for more comfort I opt for small instead a xsmall .

also the polo Sunspel , I have a size Medium but it’s a little bit bigger but comfortable, perfect size is the Small for my body measurements!

hope this helps