NPEAL 007 COMBAT TROUSERS ==sold out???==

I guess I missed my chance to get the trousers, the website says that all sizes all sold out.... any info about a second round ???

Comments

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent

The braces too!

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent

Npeal definitely restocking.

Have you tried 007store?

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

• Restock will be Feb. 1 2022

• JacobJacob DenmarkPosts: 294MI6 Agent

Funny - when I asked N. Peal some weeks ago if it would be a limited run (because otherwise I would wait until going to London with trying them on instead of ordering), they told me it was a limited run and once sold out would not return.

• norbac1norbac1 Posts: 96MI6 Agent

Email from NPEAL

"Thank you for your email and your interest in our 007 Combat Trousers.

We are expecting more stock to become available for the trousers, however we are awaiting an update as to when this will be.

If you would like to be notified when these become available, please kind click "Notify me when restocked" on the product page and we will email you once they become available again"

A

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

It’s worth doing that as sometimes they get returns, that’s how I got mine after they appeared ‘sold out’

• I guess no no read my post.

Literally Feb. 1 2022 is when they will be restocked.

N. Peal has 007 branding rights, their 007 line isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

as of 10mins ago there are 5 pairs in the window of their school just offf new Bond Street and Burlington arcade. I guess they might be display only but if you’re desperate could contact individual stores.

• km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

Would be nice to see length options along with the restock. I might actually buy these if I can get 1-2" more in inseam length, Not everyone is under 6' tall like Daniel Craig

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

I got these in a size medium and they fit perfectly. I'm 5'9 so the length is perfect

• I have a size Small that is new with the N. Peal box, if anyone wants them.

• ChicoChico Posts: 56MI6 Agent

@trigger_finger how much are you asking for it?