Most Egregious Bond Lifestyle Tie-in

2»

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Wow. I don't think the 007 store said it was exclusive to them, did they? If not, it could be available elsewhere (maybe from Steiff directly?). I'd be shocked if 1,962 bears sold out almost immediately, but between Bond loonies and bear loonies, I suppose it is possible. I'd keep an eye on the 007 shop website if I was you as they re-stocked pre-order items in the past.

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

007 Store has said they exclusively stocked items in the past, but I’ve found them elsewhere. Reasonably sure these will be picked up, despite being “sold out”.

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    edited January 2022

It would be amazing if they'd all gone so quickly, but I guess Steiff is very collectable, and if you wanted a teddy he's a pretty cool-looking one.

I hope there are some more out there for you, Seven.

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent

Looks like there's a Bogner ski gear collaboration coming too, which kind of makes sense.

https://twitter.com/007/status/1483499433643806724?s=20

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent
    edited January 2022

The twin set Safin masks sold out long ago but are back in stock with 'exterior packaging use' which means people clearly returned them. Same happened with the limited edition Leica. If you're desperate for one sign up for the back in stock email, you'll likely get at least one shot.