No Time to Die - On Demand (Streaming) - Nov 9th

Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
edited November 2021 in No Time To Die (Bond 25)

From November Tuesday 9th

The name's Bond_James_Bond

Comments

• Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

Amazon, Apple, Xfinity, DirecTV, Spectrum and Vudu.

• TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

To add, this applies to International releases as Universal is handling that. They have a policy currently any release is available VoD 30 days after theatrical release. The Nov 11 date lines up with the US and Cdn release.

I hope they have a 4K rental option on some of these platforms.

• HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,742MI6 Agent

I'll wait for the 4K Blu Ray for my second and subsequent viewings.

It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers the VOD brings in.

• bond2002bond2002 UKPosts: 55MI6 Agent

VOD In America today isn't it the 9th of November

• Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent

It's interesting that the DVD/Blu-Ray of NTTD is no longer available for purchase at Amazon.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Its on US and UK Amazon - just checked.

According to Mi6 Forum a 4K copy is already on Torrent sites since the VOD release last night.

Crazy how they released this before it hit all regions worldwide - I guess it was some contractual thing

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

On Amazon Prime it’s in 4K UHD

Available now.

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,929MI6 Agent

I think this should be good for the films profits.

I am quite sure there's a huge cohort that chose not to see the film in the theatre, who will pay the money for streaming. It was mostly an audience of a certain age at the showing I saw, and not very big at that, the very demographic most wary of catching the virus.

And another group who already saw it once, and have been waiting for this chance to see it again without going back to the theatre.

Should be some new voices posting ajb007 reviews and analysis and arguing what it all means in the next couple of days. and maybe new screencaps and fine details noticed for the first time.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Does VOD count as box office or sales figures hidden

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent

Does not appear to be on Amazon VOD in UK. However, I have seen an HD version online and it appears that the Universal logo where the globe morphs into the gunbarrel is now missing. So we go from the MGM logo to a black screen and then straight into the gunbarrel....I think it actually works well.