Commando outfit sling pack

AnonAnon Posts: 7MI6 Agent

Comments

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

Tough one, some features there that should help identify - strap buckle quite far down towards pack with padded shoulder going right over, most of them have buckle at end of padded strap. That said, probably modified like much of the tactical kit…

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

I’m on the same mission brother! Having identified a few pieces from this outfit, (gloves, boots and roll pin belt), this is the grail piece.. it has some unique features, but not helped by the fact there are extra pouches attached on the front (molle) so we can easily see what’s beneath. I think we might need to wait for it to be on display in an exhibition…

• AnonAnon Posts: 7MI6 Agent

Indeed ! Browsing through google image and rewatching the scenes frame by frame, I'm now wondering if it isn't some kind of unusual messenger bag with molle straps, and as you pointed out, at least one pouch attached to it. The rectangular shape and flatness isn't convincing me this is your regular tactical/military shoulder or sling bag. Maybe a modified range bag?

Mil-Tec Sling Tanker looks shape and strap wise close to base pack, but with extra straps and obviously half the FOB clipped on to the Molle…

• AnonAnon Posts: 7MI6 Agent

That's a very serious candidate, I'll see if I can find more stills to confirm this.

Maybe they put some Carbon Tactics buckles along the shoulder strap, Mil-Tec made the gloves right?

Nope, defiantly not the sling tanker. There’s a really clear BTS image of Craig with lasahna and Cari on set, you can see some details that will help when we narrow it down

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

i also thought that sling would be a cool traveling bag , the commando outfit as a whole will be hard to pull off but the sling u can use everyday

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent

It looks like it could maybe be a variation of a Maxpedition gearslinger. I have had a few of these since 2003 and they are a very robust grab bag for kinetic environments. Check them out.

https://www.maxpedition.com/collections/sling-packs

Nice suggestion but buckle position on shoulder strap way off, again this could be a wardrobe dept. Alteration but seems like an annoying one to make!

Specifically talking about this buckle, also a really wide shoulder strap.

• k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent

Well, there are about 15 different set ups of buckle on various versions, just a suggestion. If they have added pouches to whatever model it is it will make it even more difficult to identify. I added about 4 different pouches to my own one for various items. I wonder where the original prop is lurking ?

I’m not convinced it is a sling pack, I think it may well be a courier bag - the image of him walking with Nomi in the tunnel has a definite courier bay shape, and the BTS image I posted earlier clearly shows a SR50 buckle on the shoulder strap next to the body of the bag.. I cannot find and sling bags with a buckle in that position, they all seem to have a padded component there. Also the little bit of the bag you see in the BTS image suggests a flap over the top of the bag too, again a feature not common with sling bags.

Plenty of stuff that isn’t right on this but that shoulder strap looks pretty close…

• Javi1Javi1 Posts: 20MI6 Agent

Hello, could you tell me where I could buy some Epoch Carbón Tactics buckles in addition to the

Official website because they are completely sold out on the main website.

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent

Carbon Tactics is going out of business, I am afraid. I don't think there will be a resupply of the Epoch buckles unless another company purchases their product line.

• Javi1Javi1 Posts: 20MI6 Agent

Hello, I'm looking for the Henley R&B that Daniel Craig brought in the last movie.

I've seen a Classic Flame Long Sleeve Henley

On the web, but they tell me that it is not the same.