QOS wardrobe finally complete!

Matt BMatt B Posts: 366MI6 Agent

Comments

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

excellent work.

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

Holy Trinity of the DC era

congratulations! does something happen after these 3 pieces are reunited, like in dragon ball? :d

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 366MI6 Agent

๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks!

• NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent

Well done Matt,congratulations ๐Ÿฅƒ

What’s next on wishlist? Coat from Skyfall

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

Beautiful Matt. Congrats!๐Ÿธ๏ธ

"Any of the opposition around..?"

Thanks buddy! The Skyfall top coat is probably the one! How about you?

Hi Gymkata! The Y-3 looks super cool on D/C, can definitely see why you are pursuing it! I’d definitely pick one up if I saw it! What else are you pursuing?

• NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent

Definitely,that’s the one I need to get.

Hope you find one soon!

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent

My grail pieces are the OHMSS items really. Piz Gloria smock especially.

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

Awesome buddy!

Im sure a Y3 will pop up - think I've had 3 over the years!!

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent

very nice!!

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

Awesome!

Yes i did ride the CAT
    edited March 2022

Gents I’m pretty excited about this announcement..Found the screen accurate polo as well and what a beaut she is! I sold off almost all non TF items except the Barbour and upgraded the TF version of the equivalent item (sold billy Reid and got TF peacoat for example), display versions off all my favorite Bond outfits are now complete; got the screen accurate and original; Skyfall Barbour Tokito, Skyfall tuxedo, QOS polo, Harrington (remake) cardigan, and greatcoat and did TF version of the peacoat and grey flannel trousers and sweater (Skyfall) as I like it better than the billy Reid.

Thanks buddy!

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

Now the trick is to never lose or put on another pound! ;)

๐Ÿ˜‚ luckily after searching for the QOS wardrobe pieces and buying things as I find them for 12 years or so, by now I have four sets of slightly different sizes of almost everything (all but the polo! ) so bring on the beers๐Ÿ˜‰

• proteinproproteinpro Posts: 31MI6 Agent

What's the TF peacoat like? Does it have leather accents everywhere, a peak lapel, and one of those leather grab handles at the collar?

Good morning, the peacoat has the grab handle in the back and small leather accents on the pockets. It has a neck clasp which is my favorite part. I wear it with a TF knit tie like in the books, a dark blue sweater (because it looks better on me) and grey flannels with black TF boots. I bought mine in 2017 or so, and since then I’ve seen some other versions from TF as well but this one remains the best looking one (fit is spectacular).

• proteinproproteinpro Posts: 31MI6 Agent

That looks great! I do wish those buttons had a glossy finish though. With thick wool I think a glossy/shiny finish is the only way to get buttoned up without losing your mind!

Speaking of buttons, 10 is a lot! Though I assume 2 or 4 are hidden under the collar. I quite like the neck clasp too, very functional. The newer versions don't have them.

I would've jumped ship and upgraded from Billy Reid to the TF a very long time ago if it weren't for the fact that TF doesn't have peak lapels on his peacoats. They give the BR a distinctive elegant look.

TF has peak lapels on everything else but his peacoats. Makes sense, really.

Yes, it’s a nice coat, looks much better on me than BR- that was too short etc. yup, lots of buttons on this one!

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

Wow, that's dedication right there! You, sir, have become my hero! ;)

who doesn’t need 3 identical black $2000 grandad cardigans ๐Ÿ˜‚

Having failed to find the QOS tux I received the No Time to Die for my birthday and it is pretty much a perfect substitute! Can’t figure out how to add photos. The tux is also extremely comfortable and the fit is much better than the Skyfall tux. Still prefer the look of the Skyfall tux by a hair..I think..