Battle of the Bonds // Part 006 // Daniel Craig

Battle of the Bonds // Part 006 // Daniel Craig - OUT NOW

I grew up with Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, and Pierce Brosnan. I came of age with Daniel Craig.

🍸

Only time will tell how Daniel Craig’s legacy as James Bond will evolve as we get further and further from his run, but no matter how fondly or cruelly the passage of time looks back on Craig, the impact he’s had on my life will forever remain the same.

🍸

Daniel Craig wasn’t my first Bond and he won’t be my last, but he will always be my Bond.

Tagged:

Comments

• avl_bmbavl_bmb Posts: 8MI6 Agent

Thank you very much! Yes, Munich definitely played a vital role in his American exposure if nothing else. I didn't touch on it in the piece, but Barbara Broccoli has noted Craig's presence in 1998's Elizabeth as being one of the first and most impactful performances of his that caught her eye. It'll be interesting to see where we go from here!

• chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,253MI6 Agent
    edited January 2022

Welcome to AJB, Blake.

You've clearly done some extensive work over the past few months (I see you've also done a take on Sean Connery, but I seem to have run out of free views) and thank you for your opinions.

This is quite an interesting article.

I've sent you a PM regarding my thoughts.