NTTD UK DVD Release Date.

JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent

Please NO SPOILERS! I have not seen the film yet and have kept away from the story. Watching the DVD will be the first I know about what happens.

I think the DVD will be on sale perhaps in May? If anyone knows when it is actually going to be released could you please tell me?

Comments

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,949MI6 Agent

I thought itd been already released just before Christmas? but maybe not in the UK.

your not the only one @Joshua theres a couple others in the gang who havent seen it yet, so thanks for reminding us to keep using [SPOILERS] tags

• Dr_Madeleine_SwannDr_Madeleine_Swann Posts: 47MI6 Agent

Hi Joshua, the DVD has been available in the UK since December!

I've had the 2 disc special edition since then.

You can get it in any supermarket in the DVD chart section- I saw it there earlier this week.

Good luck and enjoy! :)

• JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent

AH!

Thank you for this! I have been keeping so far away from NTTD news that I did not realise it was already released!

Thank you again.

You're most welcome!

You did a REALLY good job of avoiding all news, right enough! Lol

I watched NTTD at the cinema 8 times, so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

My plan is to get it from Tesco on Monday. As my wife hates anything to do with James Bond films I will have to wait until the first time I am at home and she is at work before I watch it (other wise she will be complaining all the way through!) I could watch it on my little DVD player but I want to enjoy it on my big TV. I am looking forward to seeing the film at last.

• JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent

I bought the Blu-ray in Tesco on 23rd December (I remember the date as it was my last day at work before Christmas). It was £15 and reduced to £13 with a Tesco clubcard. The DVD was a bit cheaper.

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,138MI6 Agent

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Joshua. Hope you enjoy it.🤵

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,949MI6 Agent

yes @Joshua watch it on the biggest screen you got, and with nobody next to you trying to complain.

one thing I can tell you without spoiling that might help; its very long, with approximately five major acts. So if your running out of time, you can pause the movie at the end of an act, and watch the rest another day

I have it!

I went to Tesco but they had none in stock (£10) £15 for Blueray.

I went to ASDA and got this copy for £10.

All I have to do now is find time to watch it!

Thank you all for your assistance. I would have been still waiting not knowing it had been released otherwise!

My TV is 50 inches so I think it will do the film justice.

edited February 2022

That's so great!

Absolutely, you don't want someone complaining all the way through it! Lol

You never know- your wife might actually get to like NTTD! Some of my non-Bond friends loved it, which is an absolute first! Have a few watches by yourself and then you won't mind too much if she tries watching with you and does moan about it.

If you love it even one hundredth as much I do, that will be a huge amount.

I'm so glad to be able help you not to have to wait too much longer to see it.

ENJOY!!

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff

And remember to let us all know what you think of it.

I will give my thoughts when I have watched it. It will be perhaps next week before I am able to.

edited February 2022

remember we have a special No Time to Die Reviews thread with SPOILERS in big words in the title (don't click on it yet though or you'll see the Spoilers)

just so no-one accidentally posts a Review in the usual Bond Film discussion thread

There's still a spot in the No Time to Die Reviews thread reserved for a Joshua review.

And a CoolHand review, he's been tardy too.

and a Caractacus review come to think of it, I gotta get on that. I don't have the dvd yet, and its now been four months since I saw the film in the theatre, I'm starting to forget what I actually saw.