FS: Crockett & Jones: Highbury 10 1/2 UK | Tetbury 11 UK (New and Unworn)

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Hello,

I decided to part with some shoes which are laying in my closet and get zero weartime. I purchased some items out of a Bond-Collector's-Spirit which tells me that the owning-aspect is more important than the using-aspect. Maybe because I was afraid to damage them or there was never the "right" time for me to wear them, call it what you want but I decided that its a waste of good craftmanship (and money lol) to not use such highclass items. Furthermore I'd like to afford me some Church's Ryders for that money.

Now to the important part:

Crockett & Jones Highbury, Black Calf with the City Rubber Sole, Size 10 1/2 UK, New and Unworn

https://eu.crockettandjones.com/products/highbury-black-calf-city

Daniel Craig wears them in the movie Skyfall (with nearly anything) and in No Time To Die. The 'City' Sole works perfectly with a classy dress shoe as they appear to be more narrow and subtle.

As I mentioned above these shoes are completly unworn and in an excellent condition but the pictures should speak for themself. They have just been laying around in the past time (just like myself lul).

Comes with the C&J Dust Bags and Shoe Box.

Retail-Price: 575 €, Asking-Price is 500 € (open to reasonable offers)

Crockett & Jones Tetbury, Black Wax Calf with the Dainite Rubber Sole, Size 11 UK, New and Unworn

https://eu.crockettandjones.com/products/tetbury-black-wax-calf

Again the conditon is excellent, zero weartime. They are as new as they can be. Comes with the C&J Dust Bags and Shoe Box (sligthley damaged).

Retail-Price: 565 €, Asking-Price is 500 € (open to reasonable offers)

I also wanted to the sell the SA Palladium NTTD Boots 11 UK / 46 EU

Shipping:

I'm happy to send internationally. The shoes are located in germany. I send my packages with DHL including a tracking number.

Payment:

I prefer PayPal, if you do not want to pay via Friends & Family please add the 3% on your own costs. After the money has been transfered I will give you immediately a confirmation and some minutes later the tracking number. If possible I will send the package on the same day or the next day at the latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or write me a pm.

Thank you and have a great day

Leon