WTB/Searching for Sanders & Sanders Playboy Chukka Boots (Sizing Help Needed)

I’ve heard mixed reviews on sizing so hoping for some help here as well. I wear a 43 or 44 Euro, 10.5 in US Sizing, 10 in Church’s Ryder III, 10.5 in the Sperry’s and 11 in most sneakers.

If anyone is selling a good pair of the Playboy Chukkas in a size they think would work please drop me a line.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• IceQIceQ Posts: 299MI6 Agent

Don’t have any for sale but I’m UK 7 ish and the UK 7 is perfect size for me. Love the look of them but not amazing for long days walking round a city, few times with blisters from them now.

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Thank you for the input. Having trouble finding the ones I want. May be time to give up the search.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

Herring sells a renamed version under their label. Check if available in your size.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Def go with usual size

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Thank you for that recommendation @007JBDCMWR