What about Liam Hemsworth as new James Bond?

BatenBaten Posts: 1MI6 Agent

What you think about Liam Hemsworth, a 32 years actor, as the new James Bond?

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,835MI6 Agent

Welcome to AJB, Baten! 😀

I think the main obstacle for Liam Hemsworth to be cast as Bond is his level of fame (and paycheck). Otherwise I think he has many of the qualities one looks for in a James Bond actor.

• HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent

I think his brother Chris would make a fantastic Bond as he has tremendous screen presence, charisma and can also do the devilish humor with a natural ease. But of course Chris is way too well known as Thor and a very expensive "A" Lister.

I would not have a big issue with Liam Hemsworth as Bond. Liam is one of those guys who will actually get more rugged looking with age (which would be good for longevity in the role). Liam ticks off all the "old school" Bond boxes, tall (6'3"), dark, and handsome and some of the more contemporary Bond/Action Star boxes (very fit, athletic, can do action well). I just question whether Liam has the "it factor"; that unique screen presence and charisma that is so vital to the role of Bond.

• Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,778MI6 Agent

The next actor to be James Bond will be someone none of know anything about yet.

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?