Sold: Connolly x Finamore Shirt 1st Run, 43 | Finamore 2nd run, 39| Connolly Giubbino Suede, Small

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Hello,

I'm selling some stuff from Connolly:

NTTD Connolly x Finamore Shirt, 1st Run without the 007 tag + slightly darker sa colour, Size 43, New and Unworn, looking for 450 €

Also for sale : Finamore Shirt 2nd run, Size 39, new and unworn: 350 €

Connolly x 007, NTTD Giubbino Jacket, Stone coloured Suede Leather, Size S NWT

Looking for 1500 €, Retail price was about 3300 € currently sold out

Shipping:

I'm happy to send internationally. The items are located in germany. I send my packages with DHL including a tracking number.

Payment:

I prefer PayPal, if you do not want to pay via Friends & Family please add the 3% on your own costs. After the money has been transfered I will give you immediately a confirmation and some minutes later the tracking number. If possible I will send the package on the same day or the next day at the latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or write me a pm.

Thank you and have a great day

Leon

Comments

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

here is a picture where you can see the darker shade of the first run (right) which was a limited edition order of 50 shirts. According to Connolly/Finamore it was made from the exaxt same fabric which was used for the shirts that they provided for Daniel Craig in NTTD

• apetros1024apetros1024 Posts: 6MI6 Agent

If the Finnamore shirt is still around in a 43 I am interested

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

i forgot to mention that all three pieces has been sold, sorry

thread can be closed, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.