Here's one De Temple made earlier??

ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent

Bonhams, 21st September, A prototype We Have All the Time in the World ring:

Read the terms & conditions. There is a £5000 limit on credit card. The preferred payment method is bank transfer. The limit on cash payments is £3000. I got in a real mess when I tried to pay for the OHMSS Asprey Angels of Death vanity case prop because I didn't read the small print! 🙄

Interestingly, neither this ring or the two previous £60k plus rings match the ring which was placed on Contessa Teresa Di Vicenzo or Tracy's (Diana Rigg's) finger by Bond in the movie? 🤔

Comments

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent

The replica OHMSS ring I have is a beautiful, precious thing. I appreciate the maker and I feel lucky to own it.

But yes, either Goldfinger's laser melted one of the Time or World rings or something else was happening on screen, so I don't understand why the recent auction prices have been so high. The ring now on auction couldn't sit with the bands diagonally opposed as shown here.

Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent

Sold for £31,800 including fees. Out of my price range putting it mildly but half the price of the first example of the two which surfaced! 🤔

• texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,349MI6 Agent

Thank you for sharing the news - very interesting