Skyfall: N. Peal 007 Herringbone Scarf Back in Stock (as of 9/7/2022)

Just received the back in stock alert. FYI and I hope this is helpful!

Comments

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited September 2022

I am not too happy with N.Peals interpretation , I wonder if there will be ever the chance to convince TF for another limited ajb run of that scarf. idk if enough members would be interested but the whole outfit from the lodge scene seems to be very popular and that item was really hard to get, at least or me its the last missing part but to be fair: a brown scarf isnt too unique and there are plenty of alternatives haha

• OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent

What makes you unhappy with N.Peals version? If I remember correctly, the SA one was just brown and not herringbone-patterned? And they cut it in half to make it thinner? As with many things, it's easy to just go for any brown scarf, but it always looks different than whatever he had around his neck in the actual movie.

"I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited September 2022

ye they cut the TF scarf in half to size it down, the original version was a tent:

the fabric of N.Peal version looks too thick, this 'wrap and tie'-knot Craig wores looks better with a thinner fabric I guess.

However, I have to admit that this is only interesting for the sa extremists haha

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent

Really? I love mine. Dapper and easy to tuck. Far better than cutting a long scarf in two IMO. I even bought the grey herringbone because it works so well on crisp but not frigid days when you don't need to wrap your chin and nose too.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I'm with you Cheverian. I don't really consider it to be a Bond piece, but it's an item I love and get lots of use from. It looks good, it feels great, and it's very practical.