New Channel 4 Auction Series

Hello,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

My name's Sam I'm an Assistant Producer from Curve Media. We're a television production company based in London. We're currently in the process of making a brand new, prime-time TV series for Channel 4 with the working title The Greatest Auction.

We are creating a bespoke auction space in which people will be invited to bring their extraordinary objects to sell to buyers specially selected for their enthusiasm and passion for these items. From art to artefacts, medieval to modern – with the weird and wonderful in between – the idea is that The Greatest Auction will feature an infinite variety of truly amazing objects as they come under the hammer. We want to showcase both the human stories and histories behind these possessions as well as revealing the drama and spectacle of the auction room as the keenest dealers, collectors, fans compete to buy these coveted items.  

We’ve found all our items now and are starting to look for potential buyers!

We have one very cool item in particular that relates to the world of Bond at this stage I can't advertise all the details but if you're interested in finding out more information about the piece then please do email me at samuelivermee@curvemedia.com

Kind Regards,

Sam