Recommendations for London Tailors

Hello all,

I’m looking for some help tracking down some quality suggestions for a new tailor in London.

I’ve had some bad experiences recently with Mason & Sons and would like to find someone else to help me fill out my Bond wardrobe.

Are there any tailors I should pay a visit to whilst I’m in London?

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    edited September 2022

Try Poole & Co, Dege & Skinner or Huntsman. All superb. You’ll get a great service from any of those three, completely different from that of M&S. There are several others in and around Savile Row that you’ll also get good results from, like Timothy Everest, Cad and the Dandy and Anderson and Shepherd. But I have no first hand experience with those. Geives and Hawkes used to be good too, they made all my RN uniforms. But I heard they’re now owned by a multi national, so the service may have changed.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

Ditto to any of the above and adding in Hidalgo Brothers - Kristian is a wizard - who are also who TF London apparently use for adjustments.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Hidalgo are used by TF. First class guys

They did some minor adjustments to my TF QoS coat. Amazing work as it so complex internally. Every last stitch replicated the original TF work

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 141MI6 Agent

Out of interest how much does a Hidalgo Brothers suit cost?