Spectre Bow Tie- Drake's

Years ago, people had posted that the bow tie in Spectre was from Drake's. However, with the recent photo in the Christie's catalog, I had photographic evidence that it was.

So I approached Drake's asking them if they still had the tie or if it could be remade, sending them the photos so they could Identify it. After some back and forth, they said they didn't have it and would be willing to recreate it and referred me to the Bespoke department.

The Bespoke department got back to me, were willing to help and asked me again for the photos. I obliged, and they responded with it's their "classic style that we offer as past of the Ready to wear collection in store. This tie is available in our store on Savile row." They volunteered to have it sent to the Bespoke dept so they could take some photos and send them to me.

Upon receipt of the photos, I thought it looked good and purchased it.

Unfortunately, I'm no expert and so I am posting some photos of the tie to get second opinions. If I lucked out and it is the tie, then we have more information/model # etc. If its not, then I hope people could help me point out to the Bespoke dept. the differences, so that we can get an accurate tie.

Comments