WTB/FT: Barbour Beacon Jacket and Skyfall Setter Shorts

Bondy007Bondy007 Posts: 17MI6 Agent

Good morning (or whatever greeting is appropriate for where you currently are in the world)!

I am looking to trade my Skyfall Setter shorts for a slightly smaller size. Mine are 33, and I need a 31 or a 32. I would also like to put a feeler out for the Barbour Beacon Sports Jacket in a size medium. I was going to purchase one online for a song on payday at the end of the week, but the site where I was going to get it unfortunately sold out of my size before I could get to it. I would prefer NOT to pay over $250 USD for it, if possible, but I understand the situations around this jacket.

I am in the USA and would prefer if the someone(s) helping me out would also be in the USA for ease of shipping costs, but that is not a finite condition. If anyone could help me out with either, it would be greatly appreciated. I'll include a pic of my Setter shorts below. FULL DISCLOSURE: my shorts no longer have the tag on them, and have been tried on. They are also not the original run, but the second run branded with the 007.

"Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way."

Tagged: