Formatting Help

hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent

Hello.

What to i do to format my text in my posts and make it bold,italics,underline,etc?

I've tried using [b][/b], but it shows up when i click post and it doesn't change the text at all.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thank you.

Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    edited October 2022

Hopefully this should explain how to do it, @hehadlotsofguts:

When you highlight the text you want to change by bolding or italicising etc. a box comes up below it and you simply click which one you want to use. The old bracket codes no longer work here at AJB since the forum upgrade to Vanilla software in March 2021.

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent

I think i'm getting the hang of it now. Even though it's slightly awkward as i'm on a tablet and the clipboard menu pops up every time i highlight something.

Cheers@Silhouette Man

Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent

Yes, it does that with me too. You can move that clipboard menu out of the way by putting your finger or mouse on it and dragging it away fom the formatting box.

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).