The Michael G Wilson interview & The 60 Years of James Bond Auction at Christie's

Here it is! This one is quite special. Face to face interviews with EON supremo Michael G Wilson and his son, Gregg, the always fabulous EON Productions Archive Director Meg Simmonds, and Bond Special Effects guru, Chris Corbould, for the 60th Anniversary Charity Auction at Christie’s. In fact, Michael almost let slip the shortlist of actors in the running for Bond 26! I also got to poke around the stunt DB5 from No Time To Die and got a close look at some of the highlight lots going under the hammer. Do stay till the end where I get to sit in something rather special! 

We filmed our traditional pre-titles sequence before we heard of the tragic passing of larger than life legend, Robbie Coltrane, so I hope that he approves of our little homage to his introduction in Goldeneye, and that it acts as a small tribute to one of my favourite actors. I’m sure that he’s looking down, and giving us one of his Russian belly laughs!

#007jamesbond #christiesauction #thebondvivant

#JamesBond #007 #60YearsOfBond @007

Comments