James Bond channel on YouTube

DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent

Hi all! I am very excited to announce my original Bond content for YouTube. I'll talk about several thinks related to the series and start with a 30 min video about Dr. No next week. Here's a little preview if your interested. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btgfSMer-4I) Please let me know what you think and how I can improve. I'm very keen to get started!

Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/

Comments

• DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent

Hi all, the video is online since last Sunday. If you got any feedback please let me know, cheers!

Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,253MI6 Agent

I notice you posted this in Random Chat as well. I think it's better suited in this location. I've copied my comment, below:

Thanks for that. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd never noticed the 'three blind mice' patrolling outside the Embassy before - a great spot. Perhaps a little more on the cinematic aspects of the movie, you sort of threw in those comments at the end when I'd have expected to see them during the main flow. Very good, nonetheless.

• DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent

Thanks Chris! I also saw your YouTube comment, much appreciated! Next time I'll try to focus more on the cinematic aspect. There is no doubt that the 60s films and TSWLM and MR are visually stunning. The topic is indeed interesting!

• Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent

Love your content!

1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."