(UPDATE: SOLD) Trade: WANT TO TRADE my RGT Ridgeline Supply Size L for an XL.

tborgs2295tborgs2295 Posts: 34MI6 Agent

Guys, almost exactly a year ago I bought the RGT Supply Jacket in a size large. I have wore it maybe a half dozen times (still not even close to broken in), and it is just too small on me. The problem is mostly the length of the body, and I am looking to trade my large for an XL.

Let me know if you are interested!

Tagged:

Comments

• tborgs2295tborgs2295 Posts: 34MI6 Agent

Willing to sell for $200 shipped

Make me an offer!

Tough crowd.... nobody that wears a size large wants the RGT jacket anymore? hahah Only small people like James Bond Style?

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 186MI6 Agent

Not really. Size L fits me very well, but I've had it for a year. It’s a pity!

edited January 2023

To clarify I am looking to trade or sell my size large in return for an XL. Thanks for the comment though! At least I'm not just talking to my self anymore lol

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

I'd just sell it on Grailed or eBay... I own it myself and its a gorgeous jacket. I own a lot of RGT clothing, jeans and flannels and pretty much most of their supply jackets and cruiser jackets. I even managed to get the flannel lined ridgeline supply jacket (the one Ryan Reynolds wears in Project Adam). It had been sold out for a year or so before they did a re release in the fall. Good luck

Yeah I love their stuff! And I really want to get an XL so that I can get a ton of wear out of it because I love the jacket. Ill post it on Poshmark first since I have an account there already. If that doesn't pan out, I will check out Grailed or Ebay.

Thanks for the advice.

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

Poshmark takes a lot in fees, grailed is a little less. I use to sell on Poshmark all the time but the fees are insane