Stunt Performers

DovyDovy Posts: 206MI6 Agent

Are there any videos that go into all the aspects of Bond films stuntmen and women as well as explaining how they did the amazing skiing scenes, underwater scenes and driving scenes even with simulation technology. The way people fell down elevator shafts, off of cliffs bridges, airplanes, etc.? Bond hanging on to helicopters and airplanes looks so realistic.... even if the very notion is ridiculous and impossible.

Comments

• MI6_HeadquartersMI6_Headquarters Posts: 168MI6 Agent

In some DVD editions, there's a documentaries included that highlighting those.

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent

The DVD/ Blu Ray of The Man With The Golden Gun has a whole documentary highlighting the stunt performers of the series. I highly recommend watching it, the title is The Real 00 Agents.

• DovyDovy Posts: 206MI6 Agent

I was fascinated by how "Bond" hung on to the helicopter and airplane in mid-air that appeared so realistic. Not to mention the fascinating skiing action and characters falling off of buildings, out of the airplane/helicopter, down an elevator shaft, etc.

• DovyDovy Posts: 206MI6 Agent

I find it amazing to see Bond and others fighting underwater. How did the actors do that one?!