Animated James Bond Jr

DovyDovy Posts: 206MI6 Agent

I came across the animated series James Bond Jr. who is the nephew of 007 although that wouldn't make him a Jr. Anyway it's kind of cute. A teenage Bond figure with a teenage grandson of Q, son of Leiter and a Tracy, up against S.C.U.M. and Jaws. Bond Jr. definitely appears to be modeled after Pearce Brosnan. :-)

Comments

• MI6_HeadquartersMI6_Headquarters Posts: 168MI6 Agent
    edited November 2022

Actually James bond jr. Was made before the Brosnan era when the Franchise went to hiatus in 1990-1993, so maybe it's a coincidence?

The cartoon show did stopped when the franchise returned to making films though.

It's kinda cute too, I though enjoyed it, watching it in YouTube some of the episodes, it's funny.

I'm surprised that you have no questions regarding this one @Dovy, and what I have in hand would be an obvious one:

James Bond jr. Was depicted as Bond's nephew, so Bond has a sibling? Despite of being vague, there's some hints that Bond might be a single child, so does Bond really have a sibling, or did predates to the case of Bro-feld in SPECTRE? 😄

• DovyDovy Posts: 206MI6 Agent

I commented that a junior isn't a nephew, he's a son.....In any case the cartoon shows us that the kids are always on some kind of field trip somewhere and don't do much studying, and every villain seems to work with Jaws. Only this Jaws has a metallic jaw and not only teeth. We have a Tracy, grandson of Q called IQ, and the son of Felix Leiter. Tracy is an American but her father is English. I was thinking that her father would be M at some point, but then again, M works with 007, so maybe he can be M's brother! ;-)

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent

I quite like the idea that James Bond Jr was Blofeld's son all along...

• DovyDovy Posts: 206MI6 Agent
    edited December 2022

It's cute that that the remade Jaws and Oddjob are busy getting wiped out by Bond Jr. presumably after finishing with 007. They must have figured it was easier money to fight kids than the real thing. 😉😊😄