Daniel Craig trainer Simon Waterson program

Hey guys i saw an ad on simon waterson program for fitness - however the pirce is 80 usd - was wondering if anyone else here has joined and if it is good program ?

Would love to hear if there are any experience reviews or inputs - cheers guys

Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent

Don‘t do it. Buying programs of the internet is almost always pointless.

All information you need to enhance your fitness in any way is for free to be found in forums, on youtube,….

Eventhough his book got a lot of praise from the Bond-influencers the program he described for Daniel Craig is totally irrelevant for the average-joe for multiple reasons.

For long term success, people must become familiar with the terms „progression“ or „intensity“ rather than just doing random exercises (that might not even be suited for them and their body) just because a random guy who never saw them said so in a book.

The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

I totally concur… there’s a reason why celebrities use personal trainers and the big clue is in the name, ‘personal’ - the only way something like this could prove it’s credibility would be for EON to buy the said training programme and give it to whoever gets to play Bond next, rather than pay for/contract that actor a new personal trainer.. and that will never happen! As @AugustWalker says, any generic online training programme will be equally as effective/ineffective

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

Thank you guys for the input just recently joined gym membership haha overweight by 8kgs so hopefully can be in better shape thank you guys for the input @AugustWalker @Tennyson

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    edited February 2023

I bought the book as a Bond fan to read the stories and for a bit of inspriation.

It's an entertaining book and most of the exercises contained in it are what I would consider "standard exercises" as part of any set. I don't see any harm at all in following the plans advised due to that fact. There are some helpful tips, but I would imagine as DCs personal trainer there were a lot of other exercises that took place which are not in the book.

Also in my opinion, a personal trainer is not just there to set the exercise sets/regime, but to motivate, encourage or drive the individual, if you take inpsiration from the book and the way these actors got themselves in to shape, then I think it succeeds on this level too.