Movie crossovers you'd like to see

Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent

We all know how Superman vs Batman went, but I still think the concept had potential. I'll start:

I think "Indiana Jones and Lara Croft" has potential, but I saw a meme suggestion in a meme that's better:

Indiana Jones and Poirot!

What movie crossovers would you like to see? (Seriously or as a joke)

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    edited February 2023

James Bond and Harry Palmer.

It could work I suppose. My two favourite spies together in one film. ☺️

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent

"Rambo vs CSI" would be interesting. "We have 3521 empty shell casings on the crime scene So far ....". "We're looking for a suspect who never wears a t-shirt". 😂

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,287MI6 Agent

Operation Crossbow could easily segue into The Sound of Music.

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent

Get Smart & Mission Impossible & Archer 😁

That sounds like Midsomer Murders a bit. Midsomer is a very deadly place to live!