Levi's Menlo Experts.....

Hi Guys,

Wondering if you could help me out. Is this menlo a SA color? It's so hard to tell sometimes in photos, the way light hits these jackets. Bond's looks dark af sometimes but this almsot looks black but im curious what some pros think.

Comments

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent

very hard to tell under that lighting. The lining is the correct colour but the leather looks like it could be black.

• biesnacksbiesnacks Posts: 85MI6 Agent

it's so hard bc in the movie the SA version looks super dark. Hoping some experts weigh in haha. thanks for the reply

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,148MI6 Agent

Might be my eyes, but top and bottom picture look black, collar picture it looks dark brown.

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,728MI6 Agent
    edited March 2023

It looks like it's being hit by exterior light from a window, which the camera reads as blue (because interior light is generally yellow, outdoors generally blue); so it is extremely hard to tell! 😊

I tried checking the label for clues but mine seems to be in a different format.

The way buttons look brown makes me think it might be black, but I wouldn't swear an oath to it! Here's a black one which has been on sale here recently for comparison:

More pics on link

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent

I think its black

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    edited March 2023

I owned a black one before getting the brown, and it would not have photographed brown as that collar close-up does. But it's hard to say from the rest!