The Jon Drago Adventures

chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,253MI6 Agent
edited October 2023 in James Bond Literature

Jon Drago doesn't want to find trouble - trouble finds him!

From the Middle East to the Heel of Italy, from scorching Spain to South American rainforests, Drago encounters the good, the bad, the beautiful and the brutal in a heart pounding series of thrillers...

Crete: the Blue Lotus Hotel offers opulent, first class service. when Drago suddenly discovers a mutilated corpse, he realises there is more to the Blue Lotus than champagne and oysters. Together with Amy Porter, the hotel's alluring concierge, Drago uncovers a web of secrets and lies among the island's murky underbelly, a world of gangsters, drug runners and killer - the 'Old Families' of Crete...

Back to the Devil is my latest Jon Drago novel, a long project which I have finally realised over the last few months.

I published two ebooks in 2015 / 2016 and have struggled subsequently to continue my writings. I have now crossed that awkward bridge and the third Jon Drago novel will be available from tomorrow on Kindle ebooks with the paperback version to follow.

The link is below.

I don't write like Ian Fleming, but if you want a literary diversion for a few hours, read my work, leave a review and tell me what you think.

Cheap at the Kindle price...

Back to the Devil (The Jon Drago Adventures) eBook : John, Christoph: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,322Chief of Staff

Your word is good enough for me, my friend, so I have downloaded your book.

Warning - it may take some time for me to get round to it for highly technical reasons (the Bride is reading one just now and I think she has the sequel to that one lined up).

• chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,253MI6 Agent

That's grand. Feel free to post a review here, or on Amazon when you're done.

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,944MI6 Agent

chris I never knew you were a novelist, thats excellent!

that explains why you have such a detailed critical eye when reviewing other peoples stories. You're always picking out the tiniest elements and declaring whether they help or hinder the story. But you have to think like that if you're writing your own stories.

I just don't see when you find the time for all your reviews here, let alone to write three novels

I just don't see when you find the time for all your reviews here, let alone to write three novels

Me neither 😄

JON DRAGO RETURNS !

Jon Drago doesn't want to find trouble - trouble finds him !

From the Middle east to the Heel of Italy, from scorching Spain to South American rain forests, Drago encounters the good, the bad and the brutal in this heart pounding series of thrillers.

The reissues of THE STEEL WOLF and GILGAMESH are available to purchase on Kindle and in paperback.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C7SYMZ71

THE STEEL WOLF - a nightmare of trafficked innocents, vile gangsters and vicious war criminals...

Murder and mayhem in Budapest...

Chaos on a train to Prague...

Death and destruction in Brno...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C7WB79KZ

GILGAMESH - terror and counter revolution in Iraq...

An international mystery of stolen Babylonian artworks...

A beautiful antiquities professor in Abu Dhabi...

A reclusive crazed monk in Tal Afar...

Violence and suspense erupts at every turn for Jon Drago...

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    edited June 2023

Neither do I. @chrisno1's output is prolific. I can barely scramble a post together these days never mind write a novel or a long series of reviews or a Bond article for that matter. I'm working on it though...

Wishing you all the best with your novels, @chrisno1. I'll have to purchase these come payday!

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

Thanks, and let me know what you think. Reviews on Amzzon or Good Reads always appreciated 😄

edited August 2023

I have had to take a difficult decision and delay the release of NIGHT OF THE TARANTA as it simply isn't ready yet.

A new date of 31st October 2023 has been submitted and I will guarantee the kindle book will be available on that date. The paperback also, I hope, but usually it comes a couple of days later.

Pre orders still available: Night of the Taranta (The Jon Drago Adventures) eBook : John, Christoph: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

NIGHT OF THE TARANTA

The Jon Drago Adventures continue...

Puglia, Italy.

Jon Drago, journalist and adventurer is in on holiday in Otranto. By accident he enters into the social circle of Marcelo Sabatini, an Albanian billionaire businessman, politician and philanthropist. The more Drago learns about Sabatini, the more he comes to realise there is a vicious and violent secret which the Albanian and his entourage keep secret. The local Mafia know of it. The local police inspector knows of it. And so too does Sabatini's mistress, the beautiful dancer Ariana.

As the Night of the Taranta festival draws near and one deadly situation leads to another, Drago is drawn inexorably into danger - but can he uncover the secret before a blood feud erupts along the sleepy shores of Otranto ?

Wherever Drago goes chaos, death and sudden fury will surely follow…  

Night of the Taranta (The Jon Drago Adventures) - Kindle edition by John, Christoph. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Amazon.com: Night of the Taranta (The Jon Drago Adventures): 9798864221334: John, Christoph: Books

Night of the Taranta (The Jon Drago Adventures) by Christoph John | Goodreads

Cheap at the price.

Still £2.99 on Kindle and £8.99 in paperback.

Reviews much appreciated.

Go on, treat yourself before Christmas...