FS Quantum of Solace Ties

Hey all. I participated in the project last year to have the QOS ties re-created. Unfortunately, I feel that they are just a bit too wide for me and I'm unlikely to wear them (especially since I have few opportunities to wear ties already).

In order from left to right

PTS tie

Party tie

London tie

Bolivia tie (not a 100% match)

I haven't worn any of them except to briefly try on the London tie.

Looking for $170 per tie. I'm willing to discount if someone wants more than one. Buyer pays shipping (I'll use USPS, Fedex, or UPS. If you have a preference on carrier and speed let me know). I'm also willing to ship internationally (again buyer pays).

I only have two of the TF boxes. Each box will fit 2 ties comfortably, but could fit 3 in. Depending on how these go you may not get a TF box.

Also just as a heads up I'll be pretty busy with work next week and not home a ton so depending on timing it could be a couple extra days to ship.

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Message sent re: PTS.

• saross029saross029 Posts: 41MI6 Agent

PTS tie is sold. The other three are still available.

Party tie has sold. London and Bolivia ties are still available. I have one TF box left.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

For anyone who is considering this opportunity, I would just like to mention the great service and communication that saross029 provides. My tie is on its way to me with tracking, and the whole experience has been perfect. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the kind words!

London and Bolivia ties have sold.