Royale Miami Bomber jacket

Who here has the new Royale Miami Bomber jacket? Do you like it? Thinking about getting one. After watching TBE review it looks close.

It looks nice, but I wish the front pockets were a little more billow-y. Wondering how it will stretch with age, or if something heavy was put in them to get them to sag down a little to closer resemble the Armani.

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

@007JBDCMWR should chime in. He stuffed the pockets of the jacket to increase bagginess. I don't know with what.

• Agent EternalAgent Eternal Athens, GreecePosts: 161MI6 Agent

I have it for almost a month. I absolutely love it so i wear it very frequently. I have to say that it already started to conform to my body and the lower pockets that i mostly use are starting to look like the SA one.

Get it while it is still available!

• 405405 Posts: 119MI6 Agent

Thanks for the feedback all.

@007JBDCMWR I would be curious to see your jacket.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

Hi guys.

I'm away until tomoro but will do some pics

Pretty simple really. I stuffed the pockets with sports socks, really stuffed them!

Definitely gets a bit more SA to them

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent

It's hard to capture in 2d. But stuff them with socks (LL eave flap unbuttoned, they'll stretch out whilst it's hanging up nicely

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Thanks!

• I love mine. Stuffed all pockets with socks for months and now it looks great. I found the inside lining on the sleeves too long so it sort of "untucked" itself from the leather sleeve when you put it on. I had a tailor put a type of leather "tape" inside the cuffs which glues the cuffs down making it super easy to put your arms through. Cheers

Good to hear. Anyone else have any updates on how their jacket is wearing?

@Dressinglikemcqueen any pics?

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,452MI6 Agent

I haven't worn mine a lot. It is unbelievably lightweight, and temperatures have been cold. But I think it's one of Daniel Love's better creations, and I have almost every piece he's done.

• mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent

I love mine

I try and keep it scrunched up (Ive literally tied it in a knot and left it days) because the leather is so ultra soft it always looks immaculate. I will try the sock trick and get back to you.